Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's been some time le. Recently i just received many documents from ngee ann poly regarding this and camp. Kinda troubled by this camping stuff. Have this fear of camping since pri sch, thought i overcame it after i attended OBS but it seems that nth hav changed. haha. Yesterday one of my church members msg me asking me to attend the NP christian fellowship. Wonder why, the moment i received the msg, i wasnt worried or troubled at all but happy unlike the time when i received the letter from NP asking me to join their camp. I believe i would have a hard time getting to know my course as well as school de students since i'm nt participating the camp but i just hope it would be a wise choice. Sometimes knowing more ppl also mean trouble isnt it? Come to think of it, it's my 5th year cello-ing. I believe it's time to get warm up nw and get better. My initial intention was to join the NP strings to learn violin n co to learn er hu. Wonder if that's possible...

No comments: